Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode plays a very important role in all electrical systems. The correctly designed and installed earthing system.
Low impedance grounding is essential to protect transmitting facilities and personnel from external or internal electrical anomalies. Copper Bonded Grounding Rod Electrode are often insufficient due to high ground resistively or a limited installation area.
With the incorporation of innovative designs and implementation of cutting edge technology, we offer a broad range of Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes. These products offer cost effective and efficient earth rod grounding system. These reliable earth rods are corrosion resistant and eliminate electrolytic action.
Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes are made from the Following:
- Uniformly bonded pure copper electrolyte.
- High tensile steel core of thickness 0.254 mm.
- Coupling threads ensure thread strength and maintain integrity of the bonded copper.
We also Manufacture Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode in following Micron:
- 10 to 50 micron Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes
- 100 micron Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes
COPPER BONDED GROUNDING ELECTRODES HAVE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Transformer Neutral Earthing
Lightning Arrestor - Earthing
Equipment Body Earthing
Computer & Data Processing Centers
Optional electrical conductivity.
High mechanical strength.
Allow connection to earthing systems like foundation earthing and others.
Copper Bonded Grounding Electrodes
made with steel core and a copper exterior to provide increased conductivity and corrosion resistance. The electrodes are CPRI approved for length 3 meters, 17 mm diameter with copper coating of 250 microns. Adherence of copper to steel rod is achieved through a pioneered bright acid copper plating process using 14 stations using proper current densities, temperature and brightener additives to achieve copper plating with finer grain structure and a smoother, harder and more uniform surface.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF COPPER BONDED GROUNDING ELECTRODES:
- Type of Earthing : Sealed maintenance free chemical filled earthing electrode.
- Diameter of the pipe :
40mm Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode
50mm Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode
76mm Copper Bonded Grounding Electrode
- Thickness: 1.5mm / 2mm / 2.5mm / 3mm / 3.5mm
- Length of the pipe : 2000mm/3000mm
- Size of the conductor :(25x6) mm copper (99% pure), length 3100mm
- Terminal diameter : 12mm
- Chemical used in the pipe : CCM Approximate Weight-10 KG
- GBFC(Ground enrichment material) : Minimum 60kg it is soil enrichment chemical mainly consisting Aluminum Silicate
- Brand : AMIABLE IMPEX, AI Earthing – AIROD®